I Left My Husband At The Altar, Now My Family Hates Me So Much (photo)


A Nigerian lady has narrated how leaving her husband at the altar, made some of her family members and those from her to be husband's side hate her so much. According to her, she never wanted the wedding that was scheduled to hold in one of the Saturdays in November in 2015,

however she was pressured by her family to come for the wedding. According to the lady who was over 30 at that time, she didn't like the guy serious and asked for more time which she never got.

 She said:
"I left my man at the altar and now both his family and part of mine hate me" 
Please advice me, am confused now. She pleads.
Share on Google Plus

About Gistrack

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meeting Wonders Of Xerente Tribal Cheerful Children - Travel and Tour Experience

 Meeting Wonders Of Xerente Tribal Cheerful Children - Travel and Tour Experience