True Confession: How I Started Prost*tution - 10 Year Old Girl Caught With 4 Men


After being caught having s*x with 4-men in an uncompleted building at old Kwata of Suleja Niger State Nigeria, a 10-year-old girl who hawks sachet water, has revealed how much the men she has s*x with daily pay her. According to her, they pay her between N100 to N200. In her chat, she disclosed that she started sleeping with men since when she was 8 years old.

“I started sleeping with men when I was eight years old. I use the money they give me and the one I get from my pure water business to sustain my parents and two siblings,”

During interrogation, how often she meets the men, she said it was on daily basis and returns home at 10pm. “I don’t sleep outside my house,” she said.

When asked, the men refused to give their identities. The police source said the matter is still under investigation “ that the little girl chose to engage herself into such act. “She was not forced as we thought, when we arrested them. It was during interrogation that it became obvious to us that they had her based on her agreement with the four men.”
Share on Google Plus

About Gistrack

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meeting Wonders Of Xerente Tribal Cheerful Children - Travel and Tour Experience

 Meeting Wonders Of Xerente Tribal Cheerful Children - Travel and Tour Experience